Three yoga and meditation retreats are held each year to help us take time out of our busy lives to heal.
Yoga, Meditation, Inspirational workshops, Bonfire Kirtan, Qigong, Nature walks, Setting spiritual goals, Vegetarian food with vegan and gluten-free options. Children welcome.
Retreats are free of charge and are sponsored by Science of Spirituality (sos.org)
Meal Price for 1 Day (Saturday or Sunday) is $15. Price for both days is $25.
Lodging is available upon request.
Present your receipt at the time of retreat
Summer Retreat Schedule
SATURDAY (July 27th)
Yoga and Meditation
9:00—12:00 pmBreak for a snack. Workshop on living a life of peace and health. Discover the roadblocks to peace and health and how to overcome them. Lunch. Nature walk.
Vision board on where we are and where we want to be. We can do this!
Yoga and Meditation.
Dinner prep and dinner.
Bonfire, singing, dancing, and letting go ritual. The Rio Rivera Brothers Band from South America will be performing for us. We are invited to join them with drums. Day ends.
SUNDAY (July 28th)
Sunrise yoga and meditation. Breakfast.
Workshop on letting go of things that no longer serve us.
Deepening your Meditation Practice.
Wrap up and retreat ends.
Retreat topics may include but are not limited to:
- The power of conscious forgiveness.
- Karma, how it affects our daily lives and choices.
- Discover the hidden you and reveal your true self.
- Living with heart.
- Healthy cooking, Good Food, good mood.
- The Journey the soul takes during meditation according to the Masters of Surat Shabd Yoga.
- Effective communication for healthy relationships with yourself and others.
- How to improve your meditations.
- Chakra wisdom