200 hour starts September 14th and 15th. 2019 Ends June 14th. 2020
300 hour starts September 21st and 22nd, 2019 Ends June 21st, 2020 – Module 1
300 hour starts September 19th and 20th, 2020 Ends June 16th, 2021 – Module 2
Children’s starts September 28th 2019 and ends December 29th, 2019
Heal Me Institute is offering a comprehensive
course to receive certification with Heal Me Institute and enable you to register with
The Yoga Alliance
- Be a Certified Yoga Teacher in the healing yoga tradition.
- Feel comfortable with your own teaching style and with the knowledge of how to teach a yoga class safely.
- Be knowledgeable about the healing aspects of yoga and the benefits of all the poses and other yoga practices like pranayama, mudras, bandhas, and meditation.
- Have a basic knowledge of Ayurveda philosophies which will be helpful in keeping you and your students healthy.
- Be able to prepare food that helps the energy in the body to stay peaceful and healthy.
- There will be extensive training on Anatomy and Physiology and Meta-physiology which is the chakra or energy system and how to unblock the energy system and keep it healthy with yoga
- Have an increased knowledge of the healing science of yoga and yoga philosophies to pass on to your students.
- Receive a certificate of completion which will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance.
For More Info about Yoga Alliance visit their website at https://www.yogaalliance.org/
For more Information on the Curriculum, go to our Training Curriculum page.
This Course is for you…
- Whether you are a practicing yoga teacher and would like to become certified or,
- you would like to become a yoga teacher and help people on a path to greater health, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually or
- you would like to participate in the course to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge of yoga philosophy.