200-Hour Teacher Training
Starts September 14th, 2019 and ends June 14th, 2020
300-Hour Teacher Training — Module 1
Starts September 21st, 2019 and ends June 21st, 2020
300-Hour Teacher Training — Module 2
Starts September 19th, 2020 and ends June 16th, 2021
Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
Starts September 28, 2019 and ends June 27th, 2020
Heal Me Institute is offering a comprehensive 200-hour yoga teachers training course to receive certification with Heal Me Institute and enable you to register with The Yoga Alliance.
Deborah Bennett is our lead trainer.
Classes are held at 17021 Maple Drive Bowling Green VA 22427 (View on Google Maps)
In the yoga teacher’s certification training program you will gain proficiency in the practice and teaching of the 8 limbs of yoga which include: the asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing practices), bandhas, mudras, and meditation.
“I loved my training and believe they touched on every aspect thoroughly while also offering further learning resources.”
This course is for you if:
- You are a practicing yoga teacher and would like to become certified.
- You would like to become a yoga teacher and help people on a path to greater physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- You would like to participate in the course to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge of yoga philosophy.
Upon completing this course you will:
- Be a Certified Yoga Teacher in the healing yoga tradition.
- Feel comfortable with your own teaching style and with the knowledge of how to teach a yoga class safely.
- Be knowledgeable about the healing aspects of yoga and the benefits of all the poses and other yoga practices like pranayama, mudras, bandhas, and meditation.
- Have a basic knowledge of Ayurveda philosophies which will be helpful in keeping you and your students healthy.
- Be able to prepare food that helps the energy in the body to stay peaceful and healthy.
- There will be extensive training on anatomy, physiology, and metaphysiology, which is the chakra or energy system and how to unblock the energy system and keep it healthy with yoga.
- Have an increased knowledge of the healing science of yoga and yoga philosophies to pass on to your students.
- Receive a certificate of completion which will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance.
“I received way more from this training then I expected too. The people who were drawn to my class, helped create a safe space where everyone felt free to share their thoughts. I enjoyed how in depth everything was, and plan to continue my education first chance I get.”
For More Info about Yoga Alliance visit their website at yogaalliance.org/.
For more information on the curriculum, go to our Training Curriculum page.
To apply for the teacher training program, you must fill out the Training Application. Once you have been approved, you may then pay the registration fee to hold your place in the program.
Option 1: Full Tuition
— or —
Option 2: Tuition Payments
$200 per month for 10 months
For More Information
For more information about teacher training courses, tuition, or how to enroll, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.