Children’s Yoga Teacher Certification Training
Starts Friday, March 6th, 2020 and ends Friday, December 11th, 2020
Meets every first and second Friday of the month from 9 am – 3 pm
Heal Me Yoga Institute, Bowling Green, Virginia
200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Training
Starts Friday, March 6th, 2020 and ends Friday, October 30th, 2020
Meets every Friday from 9 am – 3 pm
No face-to-face classes July and August (online section)
Graduation Sunday, November 1st, 2020 from 6 – 7:30 pm
200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Training
Starts Saturday, September 12th, 2020 and ends Sunday, June 13th, 2021
No class on Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021)
Graduation Sunday, June 27th, 2021 from 6 – 7:30 pm
300-hour Module 2 – Healing yoga practices for the subtle body
Begins September 19th, 2020 and ends June 18th, 2021
No class on Father’s Day (June 20, 2021)
For those who have completed, both modules 1 and 2, graduation will be June 27th, 2021 from 6 – 7:30 pm
300-hour Module 1 – Healing yoga practices for the physical body
Begin September 18th, 2021 and end June 18th, 2022
No class on Father’s Day (June 19, 2022)
For those who have completed both modules 1 and 2, graduation will be June 26th, 2022 from 6 – 7:30 pm
Please see below for further registration information.
Heal Me Institute is offering a comprehensive 200-hour yoga teachers training course to receive certification with Heal Me Institute and enable you to register with The Yoga Alliance.
Deborah Bennett is our lead trainer.
Classes are held at 16493 Maple Drive Bowling Green VA 22427 (View on Google Maps)
In the yoga teacher’s certification training program you will gain proficiency in the practice and teaching of the 8 limbs of yoga which include: the asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing practices), bandhas, mudras, and meditation.
“I loved my training and believe they touched on every aspect thoroughly while also offering further learning resources.”
This course is for you if:
- You are a practicing yoga teacher and would like to become certified.
- You would like to become a yoga teacher and help people on a path to greater physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- You would like to participate in the course to deepen your own yoga practice and knowledge of yoga philosophy.
Upon completing this course you will:
- Be a Certified Yoga Teacher in the healing yoga tradition.
- Feel comfortable with your own teaching style and with the knowledge of how to teach a yoga class safely.
- Be knowledgeable about the healing aspects of yoga and the benefits of all the poses and other yoga practices like pranayama, mudras, bandhas, and meditation.
- Have a basic knowledge of Ayurveda philosophies which will be helpful in keeping you and your students healthy.
- Be able to prepare food that helps the energy in the body to stay peaceful and healthy.
- There will be extensive training on anatomy, physiology, and metaphysiology, which is the chakra or energy system and how to unblock the energy system and keep it healthy with yoga.
- Have an increased knowledge of the healing science of yoga and yoga philosophies to pass on to your students.
- Receive a certificate of completion which will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance.
“I received way more from this training then I expected too. The people who were drawn to my class, helped create a safe space where everyone felt free to share their thoughts. I enjoyed how in depth everything was, and plan to continue my education first chance I get.”
For More Info about Yoga Alliance visit their website at yogaalliance.org/.
For more information on the curriculum, go to our Training Curriculum page.
To apply for the teacher training program, you must fill out the Training Application. Once you have been approved, you may then pay the registration fee to hold your place in the program.
Option 1: Full Tuition
— or —
Option 2: Tuition Payments
$200 per month for 10 months
Heal Me Institute is a registered MyCAA program. Military spouses can do yoga teacher training and have the military pay for it. To learn more about this program, called MyCAA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Ambassador
Ambassadors recruit people who sign up for the training and get their training tuition cost reduced as follows:
Registration fee $250
Recruit 1 person Tuition is $1000 total
Recruit 2 people Tuition is $500 total
Regular tuition is $2000 in total.
Email email@example.com and ask to be an ambassador.
For More Information
For more information about teacher training courses, tuition, or how to enroll, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.